Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lanie is a big sister!

She is here she finally arrived!!!! Lanie is a big sister now and oh what fun she is having.  She really is getting better each day that our sweet Zoe is around.  I think she has finally figured out that she isn't going anywhere and that our home is now Zoe's home too :) It has been a great week with Mark home and adjusting to being a family of 5 ( I have to count Mike the dog).

Zoe came into this world in all her glory at 5:34 weighing in at 9lbs 6oz and 21.5 inches long! I knew she was a big girl in there I just didn't realize that she was that big.  Eventually I am going to close out Lanie weekly and make it into a book for our sweet first born and the blog will then become Wade Weekly, catchy I know. But I with demands of a newborn and well just watching Lanie become a big sister I wanted to carry out her first several weeks as a big sister on her very own blog.  She is learning to literally share everything so I thought I would let her still have her blog for awhile longer. Also I have to figure out exactly how I am going to get this printed in book format :) I will post some pictures soon of our sweet new girl, but the best part is that she is here and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment