Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Get in the box!

36 weeks pregnant with our second little miss (yes, still no name),  a very active 2 year old, working full time, and other activities that fill up our family calender, I am TIRED!  My students finished their big state testing last week so we are just riding out the last 3 1/2 weeks together and I am pretty sure Lanie thinks the only way I can play now is laying down.  She gets really excited when Daddy gets home because he is full of energy to play with her.  My to do list before the baby comes grows every day, my kitchen floors need cleaned, and we are currently looking for new tenants for our rental house, and most days when I get home from work I have just enough energy to get to the couch! I know that my God is a good though and everything falls into place when I trust in him. 

The thing that I am most thankful for these days is the amazing Daddy that Lanie has.  I know he works hard and very long days too, but when he gets home he is ready to go again and wrestle with our ball of energy. Last week I was in Atlanta from Wed- very late on Friday so it was just Mark with Lanie.    When I got home I had a package which was the new baby's bedding.  After opening the box I knew Lanie would want to play in it because what two year old can resit a big empty box.  If you have meet our little bug you will know she is a very determined and strong willed child.  As she was playing in the box she wanted her Daddy to get in with her.  Mark tried to explain to her several times that he was too big and that he wouldn't fit, of course she was not having it so she began to say over and over again "get in the box daddy", so being the good daddy he is he made he wish come true and when Mark got in the box she thought it was the best thing ever.  These two make me laugh everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment